Wireless Phones. Wireless Outdoor Infrared Camera
3g Wireless Phones
- (Wireless phone) A mobile phone (also called mobile, cellular phone, cell phone or handphone) is an electronic device used for full duplex two-way radio telecommunications over a cellular network of base stations known as cell sites.
- (Wireless Phone) A wireless phone works much like a cordless phone but connects through a PSTN (public switched telephony network) instead of a POTS line (plain old telephone service or regular telephone lines). Security is the guaranteed feature with wireless phones.
- High-Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA) is an enhanced 3G (third generation) mobile telephony communications protocol in the High-Speed Packet Access (HSPA) family, also dubbed 3.
- International Mobile Telecommunications-2000 (IMT--2000), better known as 3G or 3rd Generation, is a generation of standards for mobile phones and mobile telecommunications services fulfilling specifications by the International Telecommunication Union.
- The iPhone 3GS is the third generation of iPhone designed and marketed by Apple Inc. It was introduced on June 8, 2009 at the WWDC 2009 which took place at the Moscone Center, San Francisco.
- (of telephone technology) Third-generation
The Overdrive from Sprint can connect an iPhone to the Sprint 4G network to give it the advantages of 4G without switching carriers
Mobile phone and radio
Sweden is well known for its advanced mobile phone technology.
See also: how to set up wireless access point linksys wireless g usb driver wireless access point switch xbox 360 network adapter wireless wireless mics for ps3 wireless marketing linksys wtr54gs wireless g travel router with speedbooster ethernet wireless bridges
- (月) 08:49:08|
- Category: None