Indoor outdoor wireless weather station
. Sd i o wireless
. Router wireless
Indoor Outdoor Wireless Weather Station
- An observation post where weather conditions and meteorological data are observed and recorded
- meteorological observation post: one of a network of observation posts where meteorological data is recorded
- A weather station is a facility with instruments and equipment for observing atmospheric conditions to provide information for weather forecasts and to study the weather and climate.
- a location equipped with instruments to measure and record data about weather features such as air pressure, humidity, wind speed, temperature, and precipitation.
- radio: medium for communication
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- transmission by radio waves
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- (of a person) Fond of the open air or open-air activities
- outdoor(a): located, suited for, or taking place in the open air; "outdoor clothes"; "badminton and other outdoor games"; "a beautiful outdoor setting for the wedding"
- (outdoors) outside: outside a building; "in summer we play outside"
- Done, situated, or used out of doors
- (outdoors) where the air is unconfined; "he wanted to get outdoors a little"; "the concert was held in the open air"; "camping in the open"
- Situated, conducted, or used within a building or under cover
- indoor(a): located, suited for, or taking place within a building; "indoor activities for a rainy day"; "an indoor pool"
- within doors; "an indoor setting"
- Of or relating to sports played indoors
- (indoors) inside: within a building; "in winter we play inside"
36E Wirelsss Weather Station
channel wireless weather station
gives you indoor and outdoor temperature (up to 100M from the house from a 868 MHZ temperature transmitter), highs and lows, humidity, time, date, an additional channel for another room (a child’s, for instance, or a wine cellar), atmospheric
pressure and a weather forecast. From Germany
Weather Station Mealey Mountains
Experimental Weather Station established in the Mealey Mountains of SE Labrador Aug/Sept 1990. We were dropped off by helicopter and camped while we set up an experimental automatic weather station
. There was a major storm that started as rain and turned to snow.
See also: sixaxis wireless controller ps3 cateye micro wireless mc100w wireless speaker converter sprint wireless internet for laptops bridging wireless routers wireless aircard 875u software wireless network card driver
- (月) 08:47:43|
- Category: None